Free Website Hosting

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Mr Zardari is this your idea of a joke?

Maulana Atta-ur-Rehman
Minister for Tourism

Personal Profile
Date of Birth:
25-07-1962
Place of Birth:
Abdul Khel D.I Khan

Education:
(i)
Shahadat-ul-Alamia:                       (Wifaq-ul-Madaris-ul-Arabia)
Qasim-ul-Uloom, Multan, 1987
(ii)
Master of Arts (Islamiat)
Gomal University D.I Khan, 1996
(iii)
From 1998-1998
He Taught in the religious Institute “Jamia-tul-Maarif-Alsharia”, D.I Khan. He was the In-charge of that Institute too.
Active Politic
(i)
Party:  Jamiat-e-Ulama-e-Islam
Election Commissioner for D.I Khan District
1998

(ii)
Joint Sectary, JUI, NWFP
1998
(iii)
Party Election Commissioner for NWFP Province
2002
(iv)
Joint Secretary, JUI, NWFP
2002
(v)
President / Ameer, JUI, Dist. D.I.Khan
2002
(vi)
Vice President / Naib Ameer, JUI, NWFP
2006 till now



Parliamentary Experience
In 2002:
He was elected as a member of National Assembly of Pakistan from NA-25 D.I.Khan / Tank and played active role in opposition.
In 2008:
He was again elected as MNA from the same constituency NA-25 D.I.Khan/Tank and his party nominated him as Federal Minister





No comments: